Schmiedeeisen | rundes Vorhängeschloss (Schlüssel fehlt) | zweites rundes Vorhängeschloss bezeichnet "J. Polic". Österreich und Deutschland | 18. - 19. Jh | Höhe 12 | 5 - 16 cm.
Wrought iron | one round padlock (key is missing) | second rouznd padlocke marked "J. Polic". Austria and Germany | 18th - 19th century | height 12.5 - 16 cm.
Shipping information not yet available.
Noch keine Versandinformationen hinterlegt.
Vorbesichtigung: Alle Objekte sind ausgestellt in unserem Auktionshaus auf die Pfarre in Zvoleneves Nr. 44 - am 2. Juni ab 14,00 bis 19,00 Uhr, am 3. Juni ab 10,00 bis 18,00 Uhr und 4. Juni ab 10,00 bis 13,00 Uhr.
For buyer’s premium and VAT please check particular lot.
Zu Aufgeld und Mehrwertsteuer prüfen Sie bitte das jeweilige Los.
I. Part for the seller
Each item is auctioned individually, in the following way. The item will be displayed on our website for 30 days, and at a pre-determined location for two days before the auction takes place and just before auction. The item (or items) in question will be put on sale based on a procurement contract which will be concluded between the seller and the broker. When concluding the procurement contract the seller is obliged to prove his identity with a valid identification card and sign to confirm that he agrees with the conditions stipulated in the procurement contract. The standard market value of the item will be set, which will be used as the basis for insurance to cover the item against breakage, theft, or damage; this generally amounts to two thirds of the anticipated market value. In some cases an item which has not attained the market price in the auction will only be issued with the prior consent of the owner. These items are marked with an asterisk in the catalogue. Commission on the sale depends on the price attained. If the item sells for a sum lower than 2000 Euro inclusive, the commission is 20%. With higher sums the commission is set at 10%. The seller vouches for the fact that he is the rightful owner of the item being auctioned and that the item for sale is not burdened by any third-party rights, such as copyright. The seller is liable for any breach of such rights. The conditions covering the sale and export of items of cultural value are governed by Law No. 71/1994 Coll., on the sale and export of items of cultural value as subsequently amended. The seller is liable for ensuring that these conditions are complied with. If the item is deemed to be a cultural relic in accordance with Law No. 20/1987 Coll., on state care for relics and monuments, the seller must declare this fact. Goods subject to Assay Act No. 539/1992 Coll. must feature applicable hallmarks or the appropriate certification must be provided by the owner - an expert statement from the Assay Office. If the seller fails to do so, the procurator will acquire the expert statement from the Assay Office at the owner’s expense. Items that will not be put on sale are anything that promotes violence or racial or class intolerance, items of a pornographic nature, goods of illegal origin or goods which otherwise contravene the law or the principles of decency.
II. Part for the buyer
1) Antiques and works of art can be acquired through our auctions in the following ways:
a) by using of the auction number which the auctioneer receives against a deposit of 500 CZK (20 Euro) by registering before auction
b) by the completion of the “Written Bid” form, which will be send by the auctioneer after completion by fax or by mail to be delivered not later than 24 hours before the auction time, or will be handed over by him in person at the exhibition of the auctioned objects;
c) after registration and subsequent log-on, the bid may be filed in the online catalogue under the item detail;
d) after registration on the website www.lottissimo.com or 5www.invaluable.com , you may make bids for the objects selected by you through this portal, including telephone bids. Items on this server are displayed in our electronic catalogue under the business name Antikvity Praha s.r.o.
e) after completion of the form “Request for Telephone Auction”, we will contact you by telephone at the time of auction of the item selected by you and will proceed in accordance with your instructions in the auction. By completing the form, the auctioneer undertakes to pay the auction price for the relevant object if no one but he expresses interest in it and the telephone connection cannot be made or is interrupted.
2) Items are auctioned in the same order as they are shown in the catalogue. Each item is auctioned for 1 minute, unless theauctioneer ends the auction before this time has expired.
3) The starting prices (if set) shown in the catalogue represent the lowest possible bid; market prices are for reference only. If no starting prices have been set, the lowest possible bid is 10 Euro (approx. 250 CZK). In some cases an item which has not attained the market price in the auction will only be issued with the prior consent of the owner. These items are marked with an asterisk in the catalogue.
4) Bids are in Euro or at the corresponding amount in Czech crowns (1EUR = ca. 25 CZK) as follows:
10 – 15 – 20 – 25 – 30 – 40 – 50 – 60 – 70 – 80 – 90 – 100 – 110 – 120 – 130 – 140 – 150 – 160 – 170 – 180 – 190 – 200 – 220 – 240 – 260 – 280 – 300 – 330 – 360 – 400 – 450 – 500 – 550 – 600 – 650 – 700 – 750 – 800 – 850 – 900 – 1000 – 1100 – 1200 – 1300 – 1400 – 1500 – 1600 – 1700 – 1800 – 2000 – 2200 – 2400 – 2600 – 2800 – 3000 – 3300 – 3600 – 4000 – 4500 – 5000 – 5500 – 6000 – 6500 – 7000 – 7500 – 8000 – 8500 – 9000 – 10000, each subsequent bid is then 1000
5) If a bidder wins on an item, he is then obliged to pay the auction price, including 19 % + VAT auction commission, within 14 days after the end of the auction. Goods can be collected in person from the auction house, or for clients in Slovakia and the Czech Republic goods may be sent cash on delivery or can be delivered by post or courier service once the appropriate sum, including postage and packing, has been transferred to our account. Postal fees, including insurance and packing, are 10 Euro (250 CZK) per item length up to 2.0 m in the Czech Republic; in the case of multiple items, heavier, fragile, or outsized items, postage and packing is calculated on an individual basis. Items weighing more than 20 kg and items that are more than 2.0 m long on any one side must be collected in person or a special dispatching service must be paid for. The cost of postage and packing on items sent abroad, except for Slovakia, is at least 30 Euro. All risks associated with the transport of items are the bidder’s liability.
6) If the bidder fails to pay the cost of auctioned goods within the period specified above and does not react to requests for payment, Antikvity Praha s.r.o. is entitled to take court action to recover the sale price of the auctioned item as well as other costs incurred as a result of aborting the auction.
7) If, within 30 days of the closure of the auction, the bidder presents a written statement from a court-appointed expert, stating the auction number of the item and the date of auction, which claims that the auctioned item is a fake, or provides proof that the item has concealed defects which could not be detected during a routine inspection, or if it is found that the depiction or description of an item give a misleading idea of the condition of the item, Antikvity Praha s.r.o. will withdraw from the auction of the item in question and will refund all the money paid by the bidder for the item, provided that the bidder returns the item in the same condition it was in on the day of the auction.
1) These rules have been drawn up in accordance with the Czech law and are also governed by the applicable stipulations of the Czech judicial code.
2) If these laws are amended in the future details of the new laws will be published on this site and any change of the rules, will be mentioned on the website or in the relevant e-mail notification.
3) In the case of technical problems or malfunctions Antikvity Praha s.r.o. reserves the right to extend auctions.
4) In our photographs and descriptions, we try to provide a faithful depiction of the lots, although a personal visit is still recommended. Owing to the age of the items, damage caused by normal wear and tear is not described in the catalogue. The condition of items is given based on a classification scale, as follows
1 – the condition of the item is as it was produced, i.e. with no sign of wear and tear
2 – the condition of the item entirely corresponds to the age of the item and the degree of wear and tear iscommensurate
3 – the item shows more wear and tear than its age would imply; the item has been partially modified, features minor damage
4 – the item is significantly damaged; principal parts are missing; it is comprised of different disparate parts; it is possibly in an as-found condition
V. Protection of personal data
1. The user consents to his personal data being collated and processed by Antikvity Praha s.r.o.. Based on Law No. 101/2000 Coll., the Personal Data Protection Act, Antikvity Praha s.r.o has informed the Personal Data Protection Office that it handles personal data and is registered as a data administrator under registration number XYZTODO.
2. The user hereby gives his explicit consent allowing Antikvity Praha s.r.o to use his personal data for purposes related to the nature of this site and to contact the user in order to send trade-related information.
3. Personal data is not provided to third parties.
4. Registration can be cancelled using the form in the account editing section or by sending a request to the contact email address.
Ihre Anfrage wurde an das Auktionshaus geschickt
Entschuldigung, es gab eine Fehlermeldung bei der Sendung Ihrer Anfrage. Bitte versuchen Sie es zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt noch einmal.