Refine your search
- Collectables (62)
- Japanese Works of Art (20)
- Silver & Silver-plated items (5)
- Chinese Works of Art (4)
- Scientific Instruments (3)
- Sculpture (3)
- Furniture (2)
- Taxidermy & Natural History (2)
- Toys, Models & Dolls (2)
- Ethnographica & Tribal Art (1)
- Jewellery (1)
- Sporting Memorabilia & Equipment (1)
- Tools (1)
A 20th century Chinese walking stick from the Republic period. Carved jacarandá or rosewood shaft with a handle carved in the shape of a dragon, 9...
A 20th century wood, horn and antler sample walking cane, 80,5 cm. long.
A late 19th century walking stick from the Philippines. Carved wood shaft engraved with the inscription "Recuerdo de Filipinas. Año 1889" and an i...